We are in Phase 2! Our doors are open, with some modifications to our services. For all details, see below.
What to expect at our modified services:
- Chair rows will be spaced 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- Face coverings are required inside the building before, during, and after the service; except for young children 5 and under.
- Kids are welcome! Weather permitting, we will have a kids class outdoors. If it's raining, they may stay in the service with parents.
- For more details about our COVID plan, email our COVID Supervisor, Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us in person or on Facebook LIVE at 10:30a!
If you can’t make it at 10:30, no worries! We’ll keep the video up on Facebook so you can watch later or share with friends and family. Our audio recording will also be posted to the website MEDIA tab within 24 hours.
Other ways to join in with what we’re doing as a church:
- Watch the Debrief on Facebook Live every Sunday after the message
- Join or host a Small Church of 4-5 people. Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Check the Events page regularly
- Like our Facebook page and share with family and friends
- Hear of a need? Share it with us! Have a need? Let someone know! firstname.lastname@example.org
At New Life Church you’ll find real people. We’re all on this journey together, experiencing God’s grace and truth in and through relationship. No membership, no dress code, no experience necessary. We’re all in different stages of this life with God. We’re all ages, all walks of life. We want to welcome anyone who walks through our doors. Our desire is to include, not exclude. To give time for healing and discovery, not rushing you ahead of where you are. So when you come through our doors you’ll be welcomed in right where you’re at, we already consider you family. Welcome.
At New Life we’re all about community. Living life together as we walk in real relationship that is lived out in a genuine authentic grace-based community. What does that look like? Love, Trust, Truth, Grace, Relationship, Community, Laughter, Fun, Safety, Life-Application, Fellowship, Teaching, and Worship...God’s life in us. We are intentional about learning and trusting in who God says we are in Him, and discovering His expression of love through us for the benefit of others.
The result of living our lives as real people and in real relationship is experiencing real life together….God’s life lived out in and through us that extends to the communities around us. Finding real life through Jesus and sharing that life with others. This means going beyond our doors and moving in and amongst our neighborhoods, city, nation, and world to be an outpouring of the love and grace we experience in Jesus.